How to make Pulled Pork
Hey everyone, here is a way to cook that pork collarbutt to create that delicious pulled pork. Let’s go 😁
- First apply a little American mustard as a binder for your rub. We have used Carnivore Candystore The Bad Apple for this Pulled Pork.
- Heat the smoker to 120.
- When pork reaches an internal of 75c place pork in a deep tray with a cup of apple juice, few knobs of butter and a good drizzle of local honey over the pork, then wrap tray up and place back in the smoker.
- When pork reaches an internal of 96c, probe for softness of pork,.
- When there is little resistance with your skewer, pork is done,. Let a little steam out of tray, then wrap tray back up and rest for an hour.
- When rest complete, shred pork through the juices in tray and serve 😁