Pork Belly Burnt Ends
These are the ultimate BBQ Meat Candy treat that will have everyone smiling from ear to ear.
This recipe was with a 2.5kg pork belly rind off.
- First apply your favourite rub using American mustard as binder, I have used Carnivore Candystore Sweet Smokey.
- Have you smoker, bbq or oven set at 121c/250f and cook to an internal temp of 79c/175f then remove pork belly from smoker and cut into cubes of your desired size.
- Place pork belly cubes in a tray with 1 cup apple juice, 3 knobs of butter and a drizzle of good local honey then wrap tray up and place back in your smoker/oven/bbq and keep cooking for a further 2 hours or until your pork belly cubes are soft and delicious!
- When pork belly is soft, remove tray and drain off pan juices.
- Mix 3 tbs of the pan juices with your favourite bbq sauce (1cup, warm)
and add all over your pork belly in tray,
Place back in cooker for further 15_30 minutes depending on how caramelised you like them,